Pillsbury Birthday Sweepstakes
//dateMM = DateFormat(now(), 'm'); // set variable 'dateMM' as number of current month
//dateMD = DaysInMonth(now()); // set variable 'dateMD' as number of days in current month
//dateMN = DateFormat(now(), 'mmmm'); // set variable 'dateMN' as name of current month
//dateYY = DateFormat(now(), 'yy'); // set variable 'dateYY' as name of current year
//dateMF = DateFormat(now(), 'mm') + 1; // set variable 'dateMF' as name of following month
curDT = now();
startDT = DateFormat(CreateDate(Year(curDT), Month(curDT), 1), "mm/dd/yyyy");
endDT = DateFormat(CreateDate(Year(curDT), Month(curDT), DaysInMonth(curDT)), "mm/dd/yyyy");
nextDT = DateFormat(DateAdd("m",1,CreateDate(Year(curDT), Month(curDT), 15)), "mm/dd/yyyy");
Online Entry Only.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MANY WILL ENTER FEW WILL WIN.
How to Enter: To enter, go to: http://links.emails.generalmills.com/servlet/SignUpForm?f=333138 (the "Website") and complete the online sweepstakes entry form. Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 P.M. central time ("CT") on #Variables.startDT# and ends at 11:59 A.M. CT on #Variables.endDT# (the "Sweepstakes Period"). Sweepstakes entry limited to one entry per person per email address. Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs will cause disqualification. Sponsor and its advertising and promotion agencies are not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected or stolen entries or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Sweepstakes entries are the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. By submitting an entry, each entrant hereby grants to Sponsor, and to its licensees, successors and assigns, and any person or entity acting on its behalf, the irrevocable right and license to use, publish, display, modify, edit, transmit and distribute the Entry, including, without limitation, the names and likenesses of any persons or locations embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity for purposes without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party. In the event of a dispute regarding entries received from multiple users having the same account, the authorized subscriber of the account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) or Telephone Service Provider (TSP) or any other provider or other organization responsible for assigning accounts. Limit one (1) entry per household during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries received from any person in excess of the stated limitation will be grounds to have the entrant disqualified and his/her entries void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by overnight, facsimile or any means which subvert the entry process are void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Eligibility: Only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older who are registered members of Pillsbury.com prior to the start of the Sweepstakes Period and who is the original recipient of the birthday email during the month. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of General Mills Sales, Inc., and its affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, the judging organization, and immediate families in the same household are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the United States.
- Prizes/Odds: One (1) Prize: Winner will receive $1,000.00, awarded in the form of a check. Retail value of Prize is $1,000.00. Odds of winning a prize depend on number of eligible entries received. Prizes cannot be transferred or substituted except at Sponsor's sole discretion. Any taxes are the responsibility of the winner. If eligible winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence, prize will be awarded in the name of a parent or legal guardian. Limit one prize per person.
- Drawing and Awarding of Prize: Potential Winner will be determined by a random drawing from all eligible entries received online on or about #Variables.nextDT#. Potential Winner will be notified by e-mail and/or postal mail. Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this sweepstakes.
- Qualification Of Winner. Before a Potential Winner will be deemed an Official Winner, he/she will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) (the "Affidavit/Release") and any other legal documents that Sponsor may require, including, but not limited to, a W-9 tax form, within five (5) days from the date of Sponsor sending such documents to the Potential Winner or be subject to disqualification. The Potential Winner must be able to provide proof that the Potential Winner is eligible to be deemed an Official Winner to Sponsor and/or Administrator's satisfaction. If the documents are not returned within that time, or Potential Winner or Official Winner is found to be ineligible, or does not comply with the Official Rules, then he/she will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected. A prize notification being returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification of such Entry.
- By submitting an Entry, each entrant (whether declared an Official Winner or not) agrees (and agrees to affirm such in writing) to (i) abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes which decisions are final and binding in all respects, (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules, (iii) forever and irrevocably release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any liability, claims, demands, and cause of action from personal injury, loss or damage, including death, or property damage, theft, or loss suffered or resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or the use, misuse or acceptance or possession of a Prize or any portion thereof, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; (iv) grant Sponsor (where permitted by law) the right to use their name, address (city and state only), and biographical information on a worldwide basis, in all forms of media, in perpetuity and for advertising or promotional purposes without review or further compensation and, (v) warrant and represent that the use of the materials submitted in this Sweepstakes will not violate the rights of any third parties. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's positive image, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Noncompliance with any of the above will result in disqualification.
- Limitation of Liability: Winners agree that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use winner's name, picture, likeness and voice for advertising and promotional purposes without further compensation. Sponsor, its promotional and advertising agencies, and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by winners for any damage, loss or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance or use of a prize or participation in this Sweepstakes. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor shall post a notice on the Website and may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Sponsor and its promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may damage a entrant's computer system or limit an entrant's ability to participate in the promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives. Sweepstakes void where prohibited and subject to federal, state and local laws. CAUTION -- ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY'S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- Choice Of Law: The Sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the substantive laws of the State of Minnesota (as distinguished from the choice of law rules) and the United States of America applicable to contracts made and performed entirely in Minnesota and where the relevant contacts are with such state. Except where prohibited, as a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prizes awarded, or the determination of the Official Winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Participant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages and Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners' List: A list of winners will be posted after #Variables.nextDT# at http://pillsburycommunity.com/birthdaysweeps/pillsbury/pillsburywinners.html.